Samrat Prithviraj | Akshay Kumar | 10th June 2022

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 104
  • Views: Views 10,617
Where was he till now ?why he didn't make any question till now about this?why just before Releasing his flim? Stop being hypocrite and don't be a fan boy always. Did u learnt about Bahamani, Rashtrakut, Chalukya, Chol, Pallaba, Sen , Pal dynasty in school? Did u learnt Rani LaxmiBai, harshabardhan, vikramaditya?
And yes bollywood actor has point just before releasing his movie and after the movie became succesful they just forget the issue ?Really I'd like to see for how long Canada kumar follow up this issue .
If you follow Akshay Kumar closely you would have know this is not first time where he mentioned that. Previously, he also mentioned that, ' we already have our real heroes to define '. Apart, from that I was not going to watch until unless my family members were asked me to go with them.
For you kind information i have learnt most of above mentioned named by you in school. My school was not limited to academics we have huge library about these worriers including Mugals. Don't everyone a fanboy if he put his point.
This one's a mess 🤮. Canadian Akshay Kumar is so out of place in this one..
Don't watch, you will save your money...

And the fact that BJP is making this movie tax free in many states, god save this country from doom...
Did you watched? I was thinking same untill unless I watched.

Last edited:
Watched first day, first show.
Speechless. Seriously was not expecting it to be that good.
No one can play rajkumari Sanyogita better than Manushi Chhillar. The Rajputi Poshak on her was looking so amazing. Akshay Kumar in that charanga safa & maur kalangi.
One thing which I don't like in this movie that they should more time on movie to learn some Rajputi and Marwari accent like they do in Padmavat.
Also, Movie is made to entertain people and movie on real heroes should be made as many times as possible. Don't impose your thoughts on others.

it's a flop.. i watched the movie in 7 PM show and believe me there are less than 25 people in theatre.

it's a flop.. i watched the movie in 7 PM show and believe me there are less than 25 people in theatre.
Where? It was almost housefull here in Jaipur in two shows. BTW The Kashmir Files also faced same situation in starting days. Akshay Kumar is the main reason for film's failure. Otherwise, Manushi Chhillar and Sanjay Dutt are looking fantastic. Where has Screen space of Muhammad Ghori was very less like they don't want to portrait him in negativity. He was good actor but could have found excellent actor for this role.

Last edited:
Did you watched? I was thinking same untill unless I watched.
Unfortunately yes
No one can play rajkumari Sanyogita better than Manushi Chhillar
That’s The most dull acting I’ve ever seen
Also, Movie is made to entertain people and movie on real heroes should be made as many times as possible. Don't impose your thoughts on others.
Compared to any other Tv show or movie on Prithviraj Chauhan, this doesn’t even come close. I somehow felt Canadian actor acting like a feminist king in this one due to his dialogues.

Heck the villains were more believable than the Canadian

@U999X0D everyone has their choices you had your. But, why you hate Akshay Kumar just because he has Canadian citizenship?
What's problem of a king being feminist? Can't a feminist be a king? Or you are confused between feminine and feminist?

What's problem of a king being feminist?
If you've watched previous Prithviraj TV shows, this movie is very unlike the characteristics of the great king.
But, why you hate Akshay Kumar just because he has Canadian citizenship?
Stop being a fanboy bro. A Canadian shouldn't be lecturing Indians about history of India:
Propaganda kumar (Mr.Canada kumar) have no sense of History.he said There is very little about Prithviraj and lot about mughal. But he dont have idea that Prithviraj era in 1192(tarain 2nd war vs Ibrahim Lodi) and mughal came in India 1526(panipat 1st battle). Ibrahim lodi won in 1192 and gave delhi to his servant , Kutubuddin Aibak.
Source

Where? It was almost housefull here in Jaipur in two shows. BTW The Kashmir Files also faced same situation in starting days. Akshay Kumar is the main reason for film's failure. Otherwise, Manushi Chhillar and Sanjay Dutt are looking fantastic. Where has Screen space of Muhammad Ghori was very less like they don't want to portrait him in negativity. He was good actor but could have found excellent actor for this role.
I saw the movie in Asian Cinemas, Hyderabad

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock