Sangeet Marathi gets license from I&B ministry; goes on air (Launching Tonight)

Dinesh jain

Contributor
Reaction score
The new Marathi music channel from Media worldwide
Limited finally began beaming on Indian television on 18
September at 9.50 pm after receiving its license
from the Information and Broadcasting(I&B) Ministry.

Called Sangeet Marathi the channel
will cater to music lovers in Maharashtra with regional and
Marathi film songs. After Sangeet Bangla and Sangeeth
Bhojpuri, this is Media Worldwide’s third offering to the
regional music channels space.

Sangeet Marathi has brought in Fair & Lovely from
Hindustan Unilever as its exclusive launch partner and a
series of activities are in store in the upcoming weeks
surrounding the launch.

“We all very excited about finally launching Sangeeth
Marathi tonight. We will soon arrange press conferences
across Maharashtra to bring the channel closer to people.

Starting this Sunday, we have will also ensue large scale
OOH promotions including billboards. We are also using
our other channels in the network to spread the word out
about Sangeet Marathi," Media Worldwide Limited CEO
Prashant Chothani told , shortly after
getting their license approved from the I&B ministry for
the channel launch.

"One can also expect some below the line activities across
the state, where we plan to engage our viewers and get
them familiar with Sangeet Marathi," Chothani added.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/regional/sangeet-marathi-gets-license-from-ib-ministry-goes-on-air-150918

tv-regional.jpg

The new Marathi music channel from Media Worldwide Limited finally began beaming on Indian television on 18 September at 9.50 pm after receiving its license from the Information and Broadcasting (I&B) Ministry.

Called Sangeet Marathi, the channel will cater to music lovers in Maharashtra with regional and Marathi film songs. After Sangeet Bangla and Sangeeth Bhojpuri, this is Media Worldwide’s third offering to the regional music channels space.

Sangeet Marathi has brought in Fair & Lovely from Hindustan Unilever as its exclusive launch partner and a series of activities are in store in the upcoming weeks surrounding the launch.

“We all very excited about finally launching Sangeeth Marathi tonight. We will soon arrange press conferences across Maharashtra to bring the channel closer to people. Starting this Sunday, we have will also ensue large scale OOH promotions including billboards. We are also using our other channels in the network to spread the word out about Sangeet Marathi," Media Worldwide Limited CEO Prashant Chothani told Indiantelevision.com, shortly after getting their license approved from the I&B ministry for the channel launch.

"One can also expect some below the line activities across the state, where we plan to engage our viewers and get them familiar with Sangeet Marathi," Chothani added.

I hope like all other their sister channels viz Music India, Sangeet Bangla and Sangeet Bhojpuri, it will be also most popular and will be available on ABS 2 KuBand India Beam Frequency as well.

Good News for All Marathi Music Lovers :tup

Media Worldwide announces the launch of music channel Sangeet Marathi

Audiences in Maharashtra will be treated to a new entertainment channel - Sangeet Marathi, bringing 24 hours of non-stop entertainment from the Marathi entertainment industry. Sangeet Marathi will feature non-stop film as well as non-film hits.

After establishing a national presence via Music India and having reached out to regional markets in West Bengal with Sangeet Bangla and the Bhojpuri hinterland with Sangeet Bhojpuri, Media Worldwide is now taking its vision forward of launching a bouquet of music channels with their new launch, Sangeet Marathi. This will cater to the Marathi audiences across India. With the launch of this channel, Media Worldwide will now have four music channels.

Commenting on the content and programming strategy, Nisha Chothani, Director, Media Worldwide said, “We are aggressively following a newer format of programming hitherto not seen before on Marathi channels. Some of the programming you will see on the channel is definitely unconventional from the Marathi channel point of view till date and we hope to bring these formats of programming to the fore for our Marathi audiences.”

Commenting on the launch of the channel, Prashant Chothani, Managing Director, Media Worldwide said, “We at Media Worldwide are extremely excited with this new venture. With the prominence of the Marathi cinema and its notable music, starting a regional channel for the same has been on our minds for a long time now. And, we are happy that it is finally happening. We hope to highlight the exuberance of the Maharashtrian culture via their music and hope to reach out to our new audiences across the country.”

- See more at: Media Worldwide announces the launch of music channel Sangeet Marathi

RE: Media Worldwide announces the launch of music channel Sangeet Marathi

that update iss diffrent to it that is for licence
nd this articale about launch:tup:tup:tup:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock