Sanju: Sanjay Dutt Biopic | Ranbir Kapoor

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 6,469
Watched Sanju today!!
MyReview :
Movie is fantastic and you'll never get bored in between any part of the film. No doubt the Ranveer Kapoor had done a fantastic job in and as Sanju.
As, we all know Rajkumar Hirani direction is always beyond limit and once again he proove this.
The film let us know about a beautiful bond between father and son. How the thinking of father and son are different but how they come together to fight against the wrong. Whether it's 90s or 2018 the bond of father son will be typical same.
All the misunderstandings about Sanjay Dutt will be cleared after watching this movie. How media blames Sanjay Dutt with the help of 'question mark' which used to make things worst. Coming out without any political support is very tough job.
Apart from this I got to learn lots of things like, Never wait for the right time to express your feelings to anyone whether it's your father or someone special in your life.
Paresh Rawal is no doubt a wonderful actor he plays the Sunil Dutt very well. Sonam, Anushka, Dia, Manisha also performed well.
The role of Sanjay best friend Kamlesh perform by Vicky Kaushal is remarkable.

Things which I find weird was Anushka Sharma Blue lenses.

Watched Sanju today!!
MyReview :
Movie is fantastic and you'll never get bored in between any part of the film. No doubt the Ranveer Kapoor had done a fantastic job in and as Sanju.
As, we all know Rajkumar Hirani direction is always beyond limit and once again he proove this.
The film let us know about a beautiful bond between father and son. How the thinking of father and son are different but how they come together to fight against the wrong. Whether it's 90s or 2018 the bond of father son will be typical same.
All the misunderstandings about Sanjay Dutt will be cleared after watching this movie. How media blames Sanjay Dutt with the help of 'question mark' which used to make things worst. Coming out without any political support is very tough job.
Apart from this I got to learn lots of things like, Never wait for the right time to express your feelings to anyone whether it's your father or someone special in your life.
Paresh Rawal is no doubt a wonderful actor he plays the Sunil Dutt very well. Sonam, Anushka, Dia, Manisha also performed well.

I'm not so sure about Sonam, she seemed overacting at times. Other than that, everybody did a nice job

Watched Sanju today!!
MyReview :

And her hideous noodles like Hairstyle (wig).. I heard Sonam and Manisha's performance were the best in the film, out of all females.

And her hideous noodles like Hairstyle (wig).. I heard Sonam and Manisha's performance were the best in the film, out of all females.
That's obvious Manisha was looking best but Sonam was behaving same like she did in PRDP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock