Sanju: Sanjay Dutt Biopic | Ranbir Kapoor

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 6,444
Not think so. Sony might get the rights since it's by Rajkumar Hirani. But in the beginning it shows all STAR TV channels logo. So it might go to Sony LIV or Hotstar. Apart from that it didn't show Amazon Prime logo in the beginning.
Yes Star will play smart and never let it go from its library bcoz Race 3 and Salman other upcoming movies are already gone. After all they also need something to survive.

Yes Star will play smart and never let it go from its library bcoz Race 3 and Salman other upcoming movies are already gone. After all they also need something to survive.
Even Sony needs something to survive. Nowadays it gets only small films like Sonu Ke Titu. It needs to get big blockbusters. Moreover:
Sorry my bed! I mean PRDP not just this she shows same expression in every movie.
  • Sanju is the first Rajkumar Hirani film whose rights are not with Sony.
  • PRDP is the first Sooraj Barjatya film whose rights are not with Zee.
Star has the rights of both and S.K. Ahuja is there in both. :lol: :rofl:

nice video and some people still thinks he is involved in tada but he is not...

No one has guts to take dawood ibrahim's name regarding the bomb blast in film industry (until he is alive)

Rajkumar Hirani didn't show few things I agree like sanju's marriages,Joining politics etc....

Many old actors have connection with under world not just sanjay and even they talked with them on calls,met them etc...They are showing only clips of Sanjay because he was involved in a arms case.In movie ranbir(sanju) even said they will kill me/us if I dont make a connection with them.They took Abu Salem's name and showed a person who looks like him.

When it comes to saving family and yourself everyone will make mistakes and even he did like having a gun(illegally) and connections with underworld.

Even if he showed him as tooo good in the movie facts are out in real world.

Making a movie is a business and they should look about money too.If they showed only bad or only good it will become a flop

Not able to understand why everyone going gaga over this outright criminal.
It's funny how everyone taking those as real facts what shown on screen.

A spoiled brat of highest order, a known substance abuser, a terror collaborator (if not a terrorist himself), a Mumbai-blast co-conspirator (he had full knowledge) which was directly involved in assisting Underworld don Dawood Ibrahim and Abu Salem in supplying weapons (he himself caught with one), and a convicted criminal; you name it and he did it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock