Sanpshots of Eutelsat 9B

• Thread starter Thread starter freedishlover
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 43
  • Views Views: Views 4,326
sainiji said:
But shwal bro at dehli  have 9048 stb he did not lock low signal like duna HD and you lock  beem not differ ?

I have solid 3000 box, flashed with solid 2100 firmware... and also using a smaller dish, 130 cms.
Also dehradun is nearer to d beam, than delhi :s

sainiji said:
But shwal bro at dehli have 9048 stb he did not lock low signal like duna HD and you lock beem not differ ?
Saini bro earlier I was also unable to lock but last week I re aligned my Dish to 9°e and was able to lock that TP don't know how? May be signals have become stronger as winter is approaching here in North.

shawl_who said:
I m tempted to try 9e now :sp

if you have some special receivers for opening some channels..then try...

Nornal TMC and NT1 - i think they forgot their usual programmes now...

Johny said:
if you have some special receivers for opening some channels..then try...

Nornal TMC and NT1 - i think they forgot their usual programmes now...

didn't get u bro ?

not showing normal programs ? any xx content ?

There were some XX programmes morning time earlier.. Now recently for the last 1 week i am checking ...no such programmes in the earlier timings...

Johny said:
There were some XX programmes morning time earlier.. Now recently for the last 1 week i am checking ...no such programmes in the earlier timings...

that's real bad :'(
May be that's why they improved the signals :huh

Johny said:
Johny I think openbox v7 is now supporting xcrypt.
shawl_who said:
didn't get u bro ?

not showing normal programs ? any xx content ?

Jonny bro.. I checked yesterday and today NT1 show 7am morning Indian time secrite stories it is normal program not xx !

sainiji said:
Jonny bro.. I checked  yesterday and today NT1 show 7am morning Indian  time secrite stories  it is normal program not xx !

ya...they have changed the programmes I think.

Back
Top Bottom