Sanpshots of Eutelsat 9B

• Thread starter Thread starter freedishlover
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 43
  • Views Views: Views 4,326
Sorry boss, leaving from home by 6:30am..reaching back home 8:00pm..somebody else can try the above request ?

Johny said:
Sorry boss,  leaving from home by 6:30am..reaching back home 8:00pm..somebody else can try the above request ?

hehe... :shy, my bad !!
Nobody can monitor for 24 hrs... I meant, just keep an eye on that chnl, at different times of d day :k

Friday and Sunday I will keep an eye ...rest days somebody else pls ?

@fdl bro: whats d best time for maximum signals ?

do signals go down in nights ?

shawl_who said:
I have solid 3000 box, flashed with solid 2100 firmware... and also using a smaller dish, 130 cms.
Also dehradun is nearer to d beam, than delhi :s

It would be better if you Update your box with Solid-9300 model & that is updated model of solid-3000. But your box 3000 model is degraded by 2100 model soft. Apart from 2100 model you should have Original 3000 soft, so re-install it if you don't have 9300 soft..

jenius-jatt said:
It would be better if you Update your box with Solid-9300 model & that is updated model of solid-3000. But your box 3000 model is degraded by 2100 model soft. Apart from 2100 model you should have Original 3000 soft, so re-install it if you don't have 9300 soft..

actually bro, may be its not solid 2100... but a new firmware for solid 3000 with b##s key support.

This firmware is quite gud..

earlier signal never used to go beyong 75, now it goes to 90%.

moreover while tracking, it gives a signal fluctuation of 8%-10% which gives u an idea, u r close to d signal, earlier firmare didnt have this feature... and required exact tuning for d signals to appear.

How is solid 9300 better bro ? do u have its firmware ? and will it work on solid 3000

shawl_who said:
actually bro, may be its not solid 2100... but a new firmware for solid 3000 with b##s key support.

This firmware is quite gud..

earlier signal never used to go beyong 75, now it goes to 90%.

moreover while tracking, it gives a signal fluctuation of 8%-10% which gives u an idea, u r close to d signal, earlier firmare didnt have this feature... and required exact tuning for d signals to appear.

How is solid 9300 better bro ? do u have its firmware ? and will it work on solid 3000

Yes it 9300 soft on your box and the benefit you already noticed ..I was using this updated version from last 1 year or more then that..on my solid-3000

jenius-jatt said:
Yes it 9300 soft on your box and the benefit you already noticed ..I was using this updated version from last 1 year or more then that..on my solid-3000

yes bro, i m also using from past 2 yrs, I guess...

U are using opoenbox firmare as well..... bro, do u find any improvements with regrads to SOLID's firmware ?

does it locks low signals better than solid box ?

shawl_who said:
yes bro, i m also using from past 2 yrs, I guess...

U are using opoenbox firmare as well..... bro, do u find any improvements with regrads to SOLID's firmware ?

does it locks low signals better than solid box ?

That is a different box with "Xcruiser" firmware and its far better then this model having sharp Tuner which is known to be world's best Tuner..

Back
Top Bottom