Sad News "Saral Jeevan" moved to active window wef 6th July

Varun Patil

Reaction score
Kannada infotainment channel "Saral Jeevan" (lcn 686) will be available under channel active wef 11th June.
IMG-20190603-105422.jpg

Still i am not understanding why they are moving channels to channels active some times. what is the use. what is the logic? Why we go there and watch the channels in very small screen. they should not do it. Instead of they can remove the channels. It is better. Present i can see the notice on channels no 686 sarala jeevan. Already some channels in channels active are MH1 SHRADDHA, INDIA NEWS , JAI Maharashtra. My request please these channels remove to main channels list and don't move channels 686 sarala jeevan to channels active. It is difficulty to go and watch there.

Still i am not understanding why they are moving channels to channels active some times. what is the use. what is the logic? Why we go there and watch the channels in very small screen. they should not do it. Instead of they can remove the channels. It is better. Present i can see the notice on channels no 686 sarala jeevan. Already some channels in channels active are MH1 SHRADDHA, INDIA NEWS , JAI Maharashtra. My request please these channels remove to main channels list and don't move channels 686 sarala jeevan to channels active. It is difficulty to go and watch there.
We r lucky that we d2h customers have window to watch, whichever channels fail to pay fees r moved to window, if they pay fees will b moved once again to full window
In other dth channels r moved out directly no window exists

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock