Sargam ki Sadhe satii | Sony TV | Starts From 22 February at 8:30 pm

This is some pirated movie?
No it's not a pirated Movie it was available on YouTube this documentary film came on My birth year 2002 it's about a boy who find his father after been missing during his birth PS It Was A typo mistake by the user who uploaded this video

Last edited:
Sources has it that Sony TV show Sargam Ke Sadhe Satii produced by Optimistix Entertainment might also not see the light of the day as apparently, the makers and the channel have collectively decided to axe the show.

Sargam Ke Sadhe Satii has a stellar star cast including Anjali Tatrari, Kunal Saluja, Darshan Jariwala among others.

Sources has it that Sony TV show Sargam Ke Sadhe Satii produced by Optimistix Entertainment might also not see the light of the day as apparently, the makers and the channel have collectively decided to axe the show.

Sargam Ke Sadhe Satii has a stellar star cast including Anjali Tatrari, Kunal Saluja, Darshan Jariwala among others.

Noooooooooo it's one of my favourite shows it's getting Off Air after 3 months of airing this same happens to durga

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock