Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

So there will be a clash between world television premiere of Marjaavaan and panipat on 29 Feb 8 pm

So there will be a clash between world television premiere of Marjaavaan and panipat on 29 Feb 8 pm
Marjaavan easily wins. Panipat is almost 3 hours long without ads. With ads it should around be 3 hr 30 minutes. TV networks needs to stop buying such huge length movies. It's bad viewing experience for audience.

Zakhm moved from Sony to Star India. Looks like Vishesh Films also planning to enter deal with Star India after previous one with Sony expires

Zakhm moved from Sony to Star India. Looks like Vishesh Films also planning to enter deal with Star India after previous one with Sony expires
Bro, I noticed that you have a habit of writing Star India instead of Star!:wink2:

Bro I already said many times Vishesh films again joining with Star
Many movies moving to Star
Also upcoming Fox Star - Vishesh films Sadak 2 to Star

Marjaavan easily wins. Panipat is almost 3 hours long without ads. With ads it should around be 3 hr 30 minutes. TV networks needs to stop buying such huge length movies. It's bad viewing experience for audience.

Do not agree with this view . If movie is good then 3 or 4 hrs does not matter.. Look at PK, 3 id*ots, Sooryavansham, Nayak, Ram Lakhan and so many more.. These r long movies but have gr8 repeat value / entertainment to hold audience. It is sad that broadcasters cut out songs from some films to reduce runtime but still these reach or 3 and half hrs. Swades is one such brilliant movie which zee should air on main chs. Good Promotion is necessary to build connect with millenial or older people for different reasons

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock