Sathiyam tv moving to active on 24 feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for customers to throw D2h. Everyday they are adding reasons to hate d2h.
We are waiting too long for this merger to get over. After the merger, tell me, is Videocon d2h going to add Sony BBC Earth HD and Sony ESPN HD and HBO HD just because they are there on Dish TV? And are the two of them going to add Sony Le Plex HD and sony Rox HD?
(I am giving Sony channels as just an example. There are so many other networks whose important channels are missing from d2h.)

We are waiting too long for this merger to get over. After the merger, tell me, is Videocon d2h going to add Sony BBC Earth HD and Sony ESPN HD and HBO HD just because they are there on Dish TV? And are the two of them going to add Sony Le Plex HD and sony Rox HD?
(I am giving Sony channels as just an example. There are so many other networks whose important channels are missing from d2h.)
Like star gold select sd/hd, hbo hd, mtv beats sd/hd etc.

Banner remove so channel survived
IMG_20180218_115516.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock