saved 117/- from Super Saver advanced rental pack

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25
  • Views Views: Views 3,273

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Recharged and activated Val. prime WB Silver HD 3.5 month under super saver recharge offer and saved 117/-

Normal Price 981/-(3month +7 days) and DBR- 10.11/-
Offer Price 864/- (3 month + 15 days) and DBR- 8.22/-

Great Save! Bumper offer!

yea! super saver advanced pack is cheaper than normal advanced rental pack + free days also more than the normal arp pack.
in my case normal arp 981 free days 7, and under offer its 861 and free days 15

One clarification needed regarding ARP:
If i opt for 6 months Any base pack + Max HD, and if the cost of of MAx hd pack increases between these six months, will i be getting those new channels which are added to the pack after increase in cost of Max HD?

There's 2 kind of ARP rentals available in self care normal 3 months +7 days and 3.5 months, similarly 6 months pack & 7 months. so to be careful before activating ARP packs.

rtz2042 said:
One clarification needed regarding ARP:
If i opt for 6 months Any base pack + Max HD, and if the cost of of MAx hd pack increases between these six months, will i be getting those new channels which are added to the pack after increase in cost of Max HD?

maybe u will get but airtel itself not add channels in max hd .. right now 3eng movie hd not added

deemah786 said:
There's 2 kind of ARP rentals available in self care normal 3 months +7 days and 3.5 months, similarly 6 months pack & 7 months. so to be careful before activating ARP packs.

those new ARP packs are for ltd time only.

Optimus_Prime said:
Recharged and activated Val. prime WB Silver HD 3.5 month under super saver recharge offer and saved 117/-

Normal Price 981/-(3month +7 days) and DBR- 10.11/-
Offer Price 864/- (3 month + 15 days) and DBR- 8.22/-

Great Save! Bumper offer!

Please list the channels....

I need all sports channels with Regional topup...

And anyone English Movie channel

Back
Top Bottom