• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!
    Log in or Register

Lots of New HD Advanced Rental Pack.

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Joined
5 Oct 2015
Messages
7,420
Reaction score
9,083
Lots of New HD advanced Rental pack are available on my airtel app.
here r the screen shot.
1.
yCY5CRp.png


2.
5uyddMW.png
 

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Joined
5 Oct 2015
Messages
7,420
Reaction score
9,083
update as per calculation (per month rate):-

Diamond :HD= ₹165
Diamond Bangla :HD =₹177
Gold :HD =₹111
Gold Bangla :HD= ₹126
Silver :HD = ₹ 51
Silver Bangla :HD= ₹60
 

Suman Bar

Registered
Joined
8 Jul 2011
Messages
657
Reaction score
102
Optimus_Prime said:
update as per calculation (per month rate):-

Diamond :HD= ₹165
Diamond Bangla :HD =₹177
Gold :HD =₹111
Gold Bangla :HD= ₹126
Silver :HD = ₹ 51
Silver Bangla :HD= ₹60
Good catch bro.:clap:clap:clap
Plz provide channel name of these each pack bro.
 

Ashok L

Contributor
Joined
15 Oct 2013
Messages
2,070
Reaction score
1,881
Suman Bar said:
Good catch bro.:clap:clap:clap
Plz provide channel name of these each pack bro.

Really tough one bro....
Actually in website we can see channels available in topup in our account...
In app it's not possible...

Regarding bangla topups optimus can get details through bangla cc I think....
 

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Joined
5 Oct 2015
Messages
7,420
Reaction score
9,083
Yes! I will call them tomorrow. let see what they response.

 

Sourabhs20

Registered
Joined
1 Jan 2015
Messages
2,249
Reaction score
1,468
Optimus_Prime said:
Ok bro... thanks.... it means only Rs.206.25/- per month only for 33 HD channels. [emoji7]


 

Suman Bar

Registered
Joined
8 Jul 2011
Messages
657
Reaction score
102
Ashok L said:
Really tough one bro....
Actually in website we can see channels available in topup in our account...
In app it's not possible...

Regarding bangla topups optimus can get details through bangla cc I think....

But website doesn't show these topup s . so please provide the info bro.
 
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock