Lots of New HD Advanced Rental Pack.

vinit said:
Which channels are available on Silver Roi pack

It's already available pack,
3 HD Pack-silver pack.
10 hd pack-gold pack.
23 hd pack-diamond pack.

they ve just changed the name to avoid the frequent change of numbers in the respective packs, now they just need to add the channels.
people who ve already subscribed to the packs ll know the channel name.

Thnx for correction bro

Diamond pack is ROI 21HD

vinit said:
Thnx for correction bro

Diamond pack is ROI 21HD

oh ok bro, I've said for Diamond TN pack in which 23 hd. Diamond Roi 21 hd.

in app it was mentioned "TN 23 HD Rs. 175 STD topup" as FREE. i thought its some offer and subscribed. but my validity came down from 17th may to 12th may. Why they mentioned as free i don't know. I called customer care. but they don't have a clue

unicorn said:
in app it was mentioned "TN 23 HD Rs. 175 STD topup" as FREE. i thought its some offer and subscribed. but my validity came down from 17th may to 12th may. Why they mentioned as free i don't know. I called customer care. but they don't have a clue

its a dbr topup. where whole amount will not be deducted at atime instead of that dbr will apply

unicorn said:

If you don't want this pack at any time you can unsubscribe to this pack. No lock in period.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock