SCAM & FRAUD OF SKY2 ELECTRONICS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Mr Anil HD Sir If you could have posted like me before. I will be escaped from the trap. I was wondering many people lost their money but didn't post in the forum why so. If i am not posting the info now some one may be get affected by the Fraud Sky2electronics tomorrow

Very sad to hear bro. Kindly do not deal with unknown person in terms of money. Take proper action. Hope to get your refund back.

Screenshot_2016_05_14_12_11_28.png

why u ppl transfer money to stranger's account :s
pls take care bros...

there are lot of looters out there.... who are cheap n have moral values, they r uneducated... and have no skills to earn a living for themselves...

hence they r left wid d only option of being a thug :s

so dont fall into their trap... :no

So this fraud is from Tamil Nadu ? From Account number - if somebody having good relations with the bank they can get the details of the person with house name...etc...

Bloody fraud left the group, Paul Johny was lucky he got back his 5000/-

Do not worry friends I will file a police complaint for sure. Someone who got cheated before by SKY2 should have done this before itself many people could have saved by now. SKY2 cant cheat people any more.But be careful they can come in different names and numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock