SCAM & FRAUD OF SKY2 ELECTRONICS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is our forum in other name. Just now he has sent me screen shot of the post which I posted. If SKY2 ELECTRONICS is in our forum kindly ban him.

I filed a complaint against him & his company in Cyber Crime Department today. Yes friends I am not doing it for my money. I am doing it because, he should not cheat people anymore. I was really shocked to know that he has cheated many people so far.If some one could have done this before many people would be saved by now. It will be the end for all his cheating so far. He is been reading all our comments in our forum by other name he had took screenshot of the post and send it to me asking why did you do this. Hope it will be the end card for all the cheating done by SKY2 ELECTRONICS so far.

sabari charan said:
I filed a complaint against him & his company in Cyber Crime Department today. Yes friends I am not doing it for my money. I am doing it because, he should not cheat people anymore. I was really shocked to know that he has cheated many people so far.If some one could have done this before many people would be saved by now. It will be the end for all his cheating so far. He is been reading all our comments in our forum by other name he had took screenshot of the post and send it to me asking why did you do this. Hope it will be the end card for all the cheating done by SKY2 ELECTRONICS so far.
Good job... :clap

sabari charan said:
And finally I got my money back. with great effort.  Cyber Crime team helped me to get the money back.

Good :) Hope After this issue he'll not try to repeat such activities in future :tup

congrats dear for your strong initiative..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock