[Scanned Brochure pics] Dish TV Updated packages

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Here is the latest Dish TV scanned brochure with all Package details and information, provided to us in the Dish TV dealer's meet in Hubli, Karnataka on 3rd September 2013.

PS : Kindly compromise with the quality of the scanned pics... Wordings may not be clear too much because of the quality of the scanner, in which the brochure was scanned..

Thanks for ur nice feedback, i hope we will be able bring you more such exclusive review of dealer meets in future...

Biswajit.HD
Co-Admin, Dream DTH community Forums.

Jb7Tr6x.jpg

Kr4F6sX.jpg

jDbfEm5.jpg

2ZmgJA0.jpg

6KDe4br.jpg

DpEB3oE.jpg

good detailed package brochure biswa bhai. Now free regional packs increased and one extra regional pack only for 5Rs/Month and Icp with south super world & Platinum and ESS channels included in South titanium pack. these are all changes i noticed biswa bro. anything else. Very useful one is for 5Rs/month you can get one regional pack. thanks biswa bro. All these changes are already implemented or still no.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock