[Scanned Brochure pics] Dish TV Updated packages

@nskaran... as i have told earlier also, final decision always relies at the hands of the dish tv technical team as when to start the packages.... :)

I on my part, can only try my best to bring the information as available to us from dish tv...

As regards to the packages which are not being brought into dish tv platform, may be they are delayed due to some problems... Its just an interpretation of the delay that has occured...

@nskaran..now in dishtv , with Super silver pack we will get 2 regional alacarte packs / 3 regional alacarte packs for Karnataka.This is for your information.

Source:DIshtv website.

SATFAN said:
@nskaran..now in dishtv , with Super silver pack we will get 2 regional alacarte packs / 3 regional alacarte packs for Karnataka.This is for your information.

Source:DIshtv website.
SATFAN bro, thanks for your response, but i dont understand you will get either 2 or 3 regional pack. is it optional. If so why. It is easy to say that every one will go for 3regional instead of 2regional. :huh

nskaran said:
SATFAN bro, thanks for your response, but i dont understand you will get either 2 or 3 regional pack. is it optional. If so why. It is easy to say that every one will go for 3regional instead of 2regional. :huh

Karnataka people will get 3 Regional packs .. others will get just 2 regional packs free with base pack.

mystic said:
Karnataka people will get 3 Regional packs .. others will get just 2 regional packs free with base pack.
then why this partiality in south zone.:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock