Screen shots of new software for DIGISTB 1111

How to set language for display bar and audio. As pogo channel from the last two days running on hindi & english only. So please help somebody to change the audio language in pogo &nick.

nskaran said:
How to set language for display bar and audio. As pogo channel from the last two days running on hindi & english only. So please help somebody to change the audio language in pogo &nick.

Audio Language Settings

First Select the channel
then Press Info Button
then Press Yellow Button
then Select your language
then press ok Button

nskaran said:

To change Display Language, press LANGUAGE (A/अ) Button on your Remote.

Hi

Two days back i had activated (after three months) d2h. My set top box is not updated with latest software when i asked customer care they said its an automated process and gets updated in the next schedule. Still now not updated. I kept my box in stand mode in night time but i havent got any update. Any one pls help. Model is 1111

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock