Scv added p3 add-on pack free for all customer

HOUSE-MD said:
Where is Arasu cable in Chennai District (Not Chennai Metro as several places from Thiruvallur and Kanchipuram districts are under Chennai Metro and they have Arasu, TCCL etc)?

chennai-map.jpg

chennai_districts_map.png

If Kanchipuram and Thiruvallur are not in chennai, then why we are suffering in CAS System from 2003 September. 5 kms from my area, getting all the pay channels with out STB just rs. 100.

sathishbabu4u said:
If Kanchipuram and Thiruvallur are not in chennai, then why we are suffering in CAS System from 2003 September. 5 kms from my area, getting all the pay channels with out STB just rs. 100.

May be CAS was imposed on the entire Chennai Metro (Chennai district + Thiruvalluvar districts + Kanchipuram districts). SCV during CAS gave STB for free for 10 month subscription.

detailed-understanding-of-the-master-plan-ar-m-senthil-24-638.jpg

What is the name of the area that has pay channels for Rs 100? Seems like the people are lucky there. I dont have access to most pay channels since long long ago.

keeper said:
P3 is not free addon.If you want only tamil pack you can pay 160 in our area.

But the title of this thread reads p3 addon is added free for all customers? Today i called scv and enquired about whether p3 addon is free, she said ask your operator. She says that scv takes only 78 for tamil pack and with p3 pack it will come to 180, but your cable operator demands 260, so he is making a profit of 80. I think this is the same even with analogue. Does anybody know how much is the lco making out of analogue?
I am planning to change to digital,as i get all the channels for an extra of rs120(analogue rs.140). I would like to know whether p3 addon will be there for a long time or it will be only for a short time? Somebody reply please

I came to know from scv nodal that p3 pack is the offer given by lco and not by scv. He says that for some valuable customers the operator gives this offer. He does not have answers for how long this will stay. But for now i am enjoying almost all the channels for rs.250 in sd not even dth can give this .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock