Scv added p3 add-on pack free for all customer

chermadurai

Contributor
Reaction score
8fe5df4bdb1cdc9385a7a6ac8aefd839.jpg

Good News for SCV users and Nice Snaps Chermadurai bro:tup

Sounds like a complete pack, I wish i had purchased STB long long back so i would have access to all my favorite channels. Hope atleast post this election we have some good news regarding DAS. :)

my cable operator demands atleast 260 for p3 add on. currently charges rs240 for tamil pack, but i am in analogue mode paying 140. How much do you pay to get p3 addon?

profsathya said:
my cable operator demands atleast 260 for p3 add on. currently charges rs240 for tamil pack, but i am in analogue mode paying 140. How much do you pay to get p3 addon?

I pay totally 250 for Tamil pack + P3

Why is that cable operators demand more than the pack price? For tamil pack the latest price is 161.14+tax will come around 185rs. But they demand 240, in addition to that they even demand for the free pack that is activated by scv p3, extra 10 to 20 rs. They want to exploit the consumer. Is that happening in all of chennai or only here. In arasu cable they give you around 85 channels for a cheap price(i don't know what is the price).

P3 is not free addon.If you want only tamil pack you can pay 160 in our area.

profsathya said:
In arasu cable they give you around 85 channels for a cheap price(i don't know what is the price).

Where is Arasu cable in Chennai District (Not Chennai Metro as several places from Thiruvallur and Kanchipuram districts are under Chennai Metro and they have Arasu, TCCL etc)?

chennai-map.jpg

chennai_districts_map.png

I know arasu is not available in most parts of chennai, but i am seeing the price difference.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock