SCV Digital adds Al Jazeera

Satvijay

Reaction score
SCV Digital added AL jazeera - international channel .. Channel news asia will be added next week as told by SCV CC. njoy

Re: RE: SCV Digital adds Al Jazeera

Satvijay said:
SCV Digital added AL jazeera - international channel .. Channel news asia will be added next week as told by SCV CC. njoy

Good news. Please post some screen shots.

what is the number for SCV CC..
is it shall we ask any channel will be add in SCV analog.
and also we ask when PT and polimer will be add in scv analog

Re: RE: SCV Digital adds Al Jazeera

sathishbabu4u said:

It's there in www.scv.co.in

Satvijay said:

AL jazeera is an excellent channel, i used to watch it almost 16 - 20 hours per day during the Iraq war times and they were always one step ahead then CNN which too was taking great pain to cover these wars. :) :)

It's sad that there are no international news channels in the analogue though AL jazeera is an FTA channel. :-/

sathishbabu4u said:

PT many never be added in SCV both in analogue and digital unless they feel the heat (which doesn't seem possible with the strong support from the LCO's). I wonder if they will ever add any new channels to the analogue, it would be excellent if they don't remove any more channels.

sathishbabu4u said:

SCV
229 Kutchery Road,
Mylapore
Chennai – 600004.
Phone : 044-49616161
Fax : 044-49616171

E-Mail ID of Nodal officer [email protected]

pearlpearl said:
AL jazeera is an excellent channel, i used to watch it almost 16 - 20 hours per day during the Iraq war times and they were always one step ahead then CNN which too was taking great pain to cover these wars. :) :)

It's sad that there are no international news channels in the analogue though AL jazeera is an FTA channel. :-/

none would be added to analogue as told by CC. they are saying slowly analogue cable would be phased out.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock