SCV Digital adds Al Jazeera

Satvijay said:
none would be added to analogue as told by CC. they are saying slowly analogue cable would be phased out.

I hope and wish that analogue gets phased out ASAP, if it is even this week i would be happy. I can turn my TV viewing time a quality one instead of watching some channels with no choice.

Either analogue or DAS, never CAS. CAS is a misery.

Even if SCV stays strong after analogue phaseout i would still move to SCV DAS until the situation is right for me to move to DTH. If DAS is good then i may stay with it.

pearlpearl said:
I hope and wish that analogue gets phased out ASAP, if it is even this week i would be happy. I can turn my TV viewing time a quality one instead of watching some channels with no choice.

Either analogue or DAS, never CAS. CAS is a misery.

Even if SCV stays strong after analogue phaseout i would still move to SCV DAS until the situation is right for me to move to DTH. If DAS is good then i may stay with it.

If you are ready to switch to digital. buy a STB nowitself and moveon.. why are you worried abt DAS or CAS. Even i had analogue few months before, after this fiasco i lost so many channnels, i was confused if i have to go to DTH or not..but after comparing i felt digital cable is better and i bought STB.. you to do the same. anyways thats your call. if you are are worried what happens if another MSO comes to your area and what you will do with the SCV STB which you bought for Rs1300 and all you have to wait and wait and crib here daily in this forum....as no one has an answer.

Actually everyone will move to STB once they stop all the english news channals and the movie channels from the analogue and give only tamil channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock