SCV Website Back Online - Rs 100 Basic Tier Package now available.

HOUSE-MD

Contributor
Reaction score
Old Title: SCV Website Offline - Change in DAS?

New Title (From 25 June 2014): SCV Website Back Online - Rs 100 Basic Tier Package now available.

==

Hi,

SCV Website is now on a new domain with new package and all new style. (Thanks to Benjamin Devapaul from DDF for the valuable info).

RE: SCV Website Offline - Change in DAS?

No issue with domain renewal issues , the domain name is still with SUN Network.

HOUSE-MD said:
Hi,

SCV Website has been offline for last few days (seems to be some domain renewal issues... but we don't know what it really is), are they either making some large changes or planning for some other moves? Any changes to DAS in recent times?

may be site got hacked :D :sp:lol

Viki said:
No issue with domain renewal issues , the domain name is still with SUN Network.

:)

Satvijay said:
may be site got hacked :D :sp:lol

:skd :D :D. I though they are adding multiple channels to DAS packages due to D2H channel addition.

Serving a state with such a huge educated people population local cables shouldn't hesitate to add much of FTA type good channels from various nations. I think DAS has no issues in adding even 500 channels.

So nice to see channels like TV5, DW Tv, Channel news Asia, RT, Al Jazeera its not whether someone watches or not, even if a few people watch them they deserve to have access to these quality FTA channels.

aravindan said:
SCV website not even available in google search..

Could this be the end of SCV..?

:huh :huh

If SCV back's off by any chance then the LCO's would be forced to connect to Arasu even if Arasu doesn't want them. This seems to be the only way to force Arasu to Chennai as Arasu is nowhere in sight in Chennai City and no news from them either for several years now.

SCV website down for over 1 week. Wanted to check updates on their packages but they are offline. Seems currently Chennai has no large MSO that can be both available on cable and over the web.

dinee said:
http://www.scv.co.in/

site domain is for sale...

Yes, this is why i suspect their service continuation in chennai and backed-off from purchasing their STB (urgent requirement of certain channels during this election time and other international happening) at the last moment.

But we cant be sure unless the election is over and the results are published.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock