SCV Website Back Online - Rs 100 Basic Tier Package now available.

RE: SCV Website Offline - Change in DAS?

dinee said:
http://www.scv.co.in/

site domain is for sale...

I thought that website is temporarily switched off due to elections or some other reasons..

Now site domain up for sale means SCV started to terminate their services definately..

RE: SCV Website Offline - Change in DAS?

Friends they wont do like that.. They may get scv.com or scv.in..
They may did it to avoid subscriber management system and caf issue..
They increasing channel capacity by spending lakhs right now.. So no possibility of shutdown now i think..

Yes, But same costly Rs 220 Package a steep upgrade from Rs 139 package which has no movies. Hope they provide a pack well with Rs 200 (including tax) for Tamil viewers with most English channels, news and just Tamil regional channels with some basic non Tamil channels.

Also with Arasu slowly taking over Chennai SCV seems to be doing the last minute updates so those who wants to stay with them can enjoy the people friendly packages.

I think Arasu will started to dominate once they get DAS license.:hello:hello

Arasu will be mainly focussing on SD services.

SCV will be focussing on HD services hereafter whose tariffs are comparitively cheaper than DTH.

At the same time, Arasu's SD platinum pack would definately be half the price of SCV's platinum pack.

So Arasu will rule SD services while SCV rules HD services.

But the problem is LCOs can support either SCV or Arasu...

aravindan said:
I think Arasu will started to dominate once they get DAS license.:hello:hello

Arasu will be mainly focussing on SD services.

SCV will be focussing on HD services hereafter whose tariffs are comparitively cheaper than DTH.

At the same time, Arasu's SD platinum pack would definately be half the price of SCV's platinum pack.

So Arasu will rule SD services while SCV rules HD services.

But the problem is LCOs can support either SCV or Arasu...

But Arasu too has strong HD plans so no idea what really would happen to the Chennai city cable network.

Arasu will offer 500 channels with 20 in HD mode.

I currently don't have any plans to pay more and move to a HD service so Arasu will be my choice and i would be with them as long as they are in service.

guys... all the information given here is wrong..
scv actually gives more channels than they advertise right from the begining. there is no big change here except that they have added a new package Rs100 thats it.

Yes, they should at-least add all the FTA channels to this pack so even those who cant afford more than Rs 100 can watch some free channels of with some choice.

Satvijay said:
basic pack for Rs100 is a useless pack.. nothing is there... we can instead install a dd antenna and watch DD always.

Well said..

Even in Analog, SCV provides more channels for Rs.100..

Definitely, Basic pack is a useless pack..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock