SD Channels Availability On All DTH Platforms (29 May 2017 Updated)

• Thread starter Thread starter Basil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 469
  • Views Views: Views 60,588
RE: SD Channel Availability On All DTH Platform

Srajal Ag said:
Why didnt u remove following chs as no dth has them so no need to put them in table...

1 - Shri news from hindi news
2 - kaatyayan tv from devotional
3 - divya tv from devotional

Also u forgot to correct ch count in following..

1 - Reliance in urdu
2 - Reliance in Telegu
Done bro.Tell me if there are any mistakes.No.of channel list at the bottom of the first post temporarily removed until the thread becomes mistake free

Are there any more mistakes in the list?

List updated with New LCN's of English GEC and Hindi Movies on ADTV.Upasna channel to be added in the list later

List updated with V6 News addition in ADTV , News Nation UP/Uttrakhand and News Express addition in Dish TV and News Nation UP/Uttrakhand in Freedish.

btw thanks to SMOD for making my thread sticky

Re: SD Channel Availability On All DTH Platform

Basil bro still many updates r required. ...check these two images. ..one from prashant bros comparison m one yours. ....plz update
2azagyha.jpg

dapu6asa.jpg

Please update this list. Its full of errors. FX removed from Sun Direct long time back then other changes also needed to be done. I gave just one example.

Srajal Ag said:
Basil bro still many updates r required. ...check these two images. ..one from prashant bros comparison m one yours. ....plz update
2azagyha.jpg

dapu6asa.jpg

Bishnu15 said:
Please update this list. Its full of errors. FX removed from Sun Direct long time back then other changes also needed to be done. I gave just one example.

Updated bro:tup.

List updated with Focus News and Focus Haryana addition in D2H.

List updated with addition of Samaya News in SD,Removal of ETV Rajasthan in SD,Removal of Live India in Dish TV and LCN Change of News Nation UP/UK on Dish TV

Back
Top Bottom