SD Channels Availability On All DTH Platforms (29 May 2017 Updated)

• Thread starter Thread starter Basil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 469
  • Views Views: Views 60,588
RE: SD Channel Availability On All DTH Platform

@Basil : When will u add total number of channels Table ?:huh

Tamil ch comparision is not there bro please correct it :K

@Basil Bro. Please add your name as watermark in the list your list is stolen and posted as it is in other forum now whenever you update your list sure the thread starter of that forum too update that so please add your name so it will make difficult to the thread starter of other forum to update the list.

Anirudha Das said:
@Basil Bro. Please add your name as watermark in the list your list is stolen and posted as it is in other forum now whenever you update your list sure the thread starter of that forum too update that so please add your name so it will make difficult to the thread starter of other forum to update the list.

For this reason only I request all comparision chart makers to watermark their name or ddf logo so that it remains a property of DDF :K

Yugendran21 said:
For this reason only I request all comparision chart makers to watermark their name or ddf logo so that it remains a property of DDF :K

Its very easy to say but some of your chart isn't have any name and DDF logo itself :lol

Anirudha Das said:
Its very easy to say but some of your chart isn't have any name and DDF logo itself :lol

where ??

Anirudha Das said:

:k bro.From now on when i update my list i will add Watermark in it

Back
Top Bottom