Selling VD2h

I things now Dish tv is First & Also Airtel Digital Tv & Sundirect is Good :)

Videocon D2h & Reliance Digital Tv is loses the many customer :'(

Airtel Digital Tv & Dish tv Service is Good :k

I think Quickr is better than OLX, I posted an advertisement on both OLX and Quickr 1 year ago but I got zero reply from OLX and 4 replies from Quickr.:)

You will post the ad and many will come running with money in their hands and saying "Main loonga, main loonga!" in a second !

[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Karan Rockz said:
I think Quickr is better than OLX, I posted an advertisement on both OLX and Quickr 1 year ago but I got zero reply from OLX and 4 replies from Quickr.:)

@off-topic: I have used olx and ebay to sell used items.....found both useful.....ebay is superior....

But wherever u post ,the expected responses really depend on the item u wish to sell....category,condition,good images,description.....

Superstar Kejriwal said:
Nobody is going to buy d2h stb. Everyone knows that the future of Videocon is very dark :D

Kejriwal Ji,yo yo Kejriwal,Lord Kejriwal and now superstar Kejriwal, how many ID's you will create ?:D

Superstar Kejriwal said:
Nobody is going to buy d2h stb. Everyone knows that the future of Videocon is very dark :D

Take some rest bro..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock