Selling VD2h

giriatul

Reaction score
:angry:angry...I want to sell my vd2h.................Who wants to buy it plz contact.........Me:wall:wall:wall

I Want 2 to buy..DIsh TV.......They provide almost all odia chanels..........And I am From Odisha

If u want sell u r d2h set of box use OLX & etc why here.... No one ready to buy videocon d2h :)

Dileep kumar said:
If u want sell u r d2h set of box use OLX & etc why here.... No one ready to buy videocon d2h :)

I also wish to sell Videocon D2h Digital set top box not an normal box. I already post in olx,quikr but no one wish to buy videocon. If any one wish to buy digital set top box send reply

Oh my god in d2h section selling set of boxes here who whats buy these d2h boxes

this people are going crazy selling and buying other dth this just kiddy behavior and wats the gareenty that new dth provider will not change its prices this just childish thinking

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock