Good News SET ORIGINALS | Releasing 20 Jan| SONY TV

I hope this would be a success...Instead of increasing the channel count...They should look to improve the quality and programming of existing channels. Sony pal was started and it failed miserably ...Why can't they show these shows in Sony itself

Hindi GEC Sony Entertainment Television (SET) has been focusing on improving its positioning for almost a year using different strategies. While some experimentation has worked for the channel, some just failed to attract eyeballs. Now SET is looking to introduce a new sub-brand called ‘SET Originals’, which will be launched by the end of 2017. Through this sub-brand, the channel will provide viewers with premium content featuring home-grown formats. The brand will showcase programmes that are high in production value and deal with unexplored subjects. It will also act as a platform for upcoming producers and directors to feature their shows. The shows featured under the brand will be finite series that will air only when shooting is done, following the film module.

Read more at: Sony to launch premium sub-brand SET Originals by year-end | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

Can you please stop one liner posts? It not only annoys but also looks spammy.
In your new software.
Not enable to watch page button in buttom.
Then I post new(for see latest post) bcoz I want news about upcoming sony show.

Sony Entertainment Television is all set to launch its premium sub-brand SET Originals on 20 January. The sub-brand will be launched with the release of mega-budget historical series ‘Prithvi Vallabh’ which will air every Saturday-Sunday at 9.30 pm.
SET Originals will feature shows which are home-grown, high in production value and reflects Indian culture. The brand will focus on premium audiences through content such as concerts, finite series, and homegrown shows. The channel is in talks with several producers for the same. It will be different than the originals created for Sony Liv.

The channel is aiming to create homegrown stories which are rich in Indian culture and has universal appeal. The channel also plans to take these shows to international markets by making them locally relevant through dubbing. Apart from creating internationally appealing shows, the sub-brand is also adopting the style of finite series.
SET’s sub-brand SET Originals to debut on 20 Jan with ‘Prithvi Vallabh’ launch

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock