SET to launch new Hindi GEC

I Think Thread Going To Another Direction With Another Topic

Yup sorry for that. We must not discuss this here and anyways MSM as we all know has taken FIPB permission to launch many more GEC and other channels in Hindi, English and may be some in regional languages. :)

This is the first step in that direction hope to see many more launches from MSM stable. :)

DestinyAwaits said:
Correct bro but am very unhappy with the fact and am sure many will agree with this including you that Airtel almost always wait for its competitors to make a move and watch & finally react with some noticeable minor delay and the impact anyways is also not at par with the competition at all.

Everyone know that at some point the channel has to be added then why not add it ASAP almost always waiting for competitors to make a move will not add new customers but existing customers at some point will start thinking of alternatives which anyways is happening now.

They must change their habit which earns them more customers then they currently have atm. :)

I too agree, that Airtel are more reactive than proactive, letting competitors make the first move.. and playing the wait n watch game, before making any move. :s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock