Breaking Zee Punjabi set to launch on 13 January, 2020

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 213
  • Views: Views 49,256
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes bro ..
The worst thing is not available on any pay dth & cable platform on launch day itself Punjabi viewers will definently miss early episodes of serials bad move by Zee.
Ny opinion was the same. But you can watch all shows on Zee5 too

The worst thing is not available on any pay dth & cable platform on launch day itself Punjabi viewers will definently miss early episodes of serials bad move by Zee.
Exactly the same I was thinking as I was planning to watch heer ranjhana and the other show based on cross border love story but I had to missed it now as channel is not available on ts till now

Zee Distribution is not good. Zee must concentrate on General Entertainment Channels to be Available from day 1st on major DTH & Cable Platforms.

But Zee is very good in News Channels Distribution. As I know Zee UP/UK launched in Many DTH & cable Platforms from day 1st.

Exactly the same I was thinking as I was planning to watch heer ranjhana and the other show based on cross border love story but I had to missed it now as channel is not available on ts till now
You can watch them on Zee5 bro

Vilayti Bhabhi is very good serial, its full of laughter. Watched it on Zee5 app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock