Shaktimaan | Sony Pictures India

MFan9724

Reaction score
Sony Pictures International Productions is set to bring ‘Shaktimaan’ to the big screen, and will recreate the magic of the iconic superhero, to be headlined by one of India’s superstars.

wHJu4jb.jpg

Source

Source

Last edited:
Shaktimaan Satellite Rights with Sony. Film produced by Sony Pictures.
Which actor will play Shaktimaan ?
I hope it's not from the Khan's . Otherwise we will again see RIP dialogues 🙏🏻. I wish someone like Vicky Kaushal / Ranbir or South Actors like Kartikeya or even Tovino Thomas . They will definitely look great in that costume

No, Most probably Ranveer Singh or Ranbir Kapoor will play Shaktimaan role
I think this time we will see some South actor to play Shaktimaan. Producer might not take risk as Bollywood actor are loosing charm. Where as Tiger Shroff is also among good actors, he looks more like Shaktimaan with moustache and beard. Also, he is among the actors whom young kids like.

Source

Mukesh khanna - bheeshm international head along with Sony pictures India and other studio will make Shaktimaan movie , i think bheeshm international which owns copyright related to shaktimaan would choose the actor who would play shaktimaan .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock