Discussion Share the channels which you want Airtel Digital TV to add next

How many are waiting for travel XP tamil

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want Vh1 HD and Cartoon Network HD to be added first. If Airtel adds Chinese government mouthpiece CGTN. I will ask for a boycott. Shame on any hypocrite dth and cable company that is already carrying that channel.
Dish TV alone has CGTN (among DTHs). TS has all international channels except CGTN.

Tata Sky doesn't have Euronews. It's also disappointing to have Fox have stakes in Tata Sky but not have global channels like Fox News and Fox Business under it's umbrella.

Fox News still owned by Mudroch Family while Star which is now controlled by Disney has stakes in Tata Sky. Also Fox News chs do not have broadcast licence in India

I want Vh1 HD and Cartoon Network HD to be added first. If Airtel adds Chinese government mouthpiece CGTN. I will ask for a boycott. Shame on any hypocrite dth and cable company that is already carrying that channel.

That is for govt. to decide not operators, if licence is valid and permissions allowed so operators can add channel . Also boycotting such chs makes no diff in resolving current dispute/tensions. Infact let viewers see and decide if they want to view this ch or not or know how China is projecting facts

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock