Shehzada | Kartik Aaryan, Kriti Sanon

This poster gets tremendous response at Bandra G7 Multiplex Mumbai.

All Posters like Cirkus, Drishyam2, Ved and some small movies posters removed and replace with Shahzada Posters and One Big Cutout.

R0xgPGR.jpg

I am watching AVPL now on its third anniversary. After Pushpa, the whole of North knows the acting swagger of Allu Arjun. Not even Kartik, the current darling of Bollywood, can match him. I’m not saying Shehzada will fail but Allu is Allu.

Also, Goldmines (the TV channel, formerly Dhinchaak) is where it is today largely because of AVPL and Pushpa. It now has the rights of Shehzada as well. If not for Allu, it might not have become one of the top channels in the country.

Third Class 2.0 Version..... ORIGINAL ONE still gives Boost.
Very lost hope on pritam Chakraborty too, I thought after raabta and Twist remake, I thought he surely do this well, only he was the who was giving soulful songs, but this 2.0 is same as a TYPICAL TANISHK BAGCHI SONGG 😭😭. Respect -75 Pritam Da, he destroyed his own song in minutes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock