Good News Shemaroo Umang Channel Launched Now

• Thread starter A4Akash
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 13,685

A4Akash

Contributor
Reaction score
"Shemaroo Umang" A New Channel From Shemaroo Entertainment Launched Today. The Channel Is Exclusively Available On DDFreeDish. Currently Some Serials Running On The Channel.
foQa4Tb.jpg

Pics: @Amit1079

Last edited:
@A4Akash bro, there is no need to report on every little news for every small channel. I don’t think the channel has launched, but it is only in a test phsse. In the past you have created a lot of threads for these small channels which not that many people are interested in. When the channel officially launches only you can say that it has launched. Until then it is in a test phase only.

@A4Akash bro, there is no need to report on every little news for every small channel. I don’t think the channel has launched, but it is only in a test phsse. In the past you have created a lot of threads for these small channels which not that many people are interested in. When the channel officially launches only you can say that it has launched. Until then it is in a test phase only.
Ok Bro From Next Time I Will Not Report Any News On Small Channels On Which People Are Not Interested. Actually Bro Launch Word Is Like A Weak Point For Me. If You Noticed Then You Will See That How I am Interested To Know And Even Report On News Launching Of A Channel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock