Breaking Shin Chan's new season on Sony Yay

How is the dubbing done by Sony Yay?

• Total voters
Yes but I want Sony Yay to continue like this. Now a days Kids are very intelligent, they know everything well.

Still anna there is an age to learn things meant for adults, cartoons should have age appropriate content.

Also these days even Teens, Younger people r getting drawn towards wrong things bcoz of all kinds of exposure available to different things via different mediums so OTT/Web censorship too is need of the hour in order to develop a society which has good + positive mindset/behaviour

Still anna there is an age to learn things meant for adults, cartoons should have age appropriate content.

Also these days even Teens, Younger people r getting drawn towards wrong things bcoz of all kinds of exposure available to different things via different mediums so OTT/Web censorship too is need of the hour in order to develop a society which has good + positive mindset/behaviour
Yes,
Agreed.

Which DTH brother ????

Airtel
Tata Play
Sun Direct
Dish TV
D2h

I guess Sony Yay had only "4 Hours Episodes". This 4 hours episodes repeatedly from last monday.

2 hours in the morning 11am to 1pm and 2 hours in the evening 5pm to 7pm.

Odia feed not showing on Tata Play App.

Only available feeds हिन्दी, বাংলা, ગુજરાતી, ಕನ್ನಡ, മലയാളം, मराठी, தமிழ் and తెలుగు.

tR89MEM.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock