Breaking Shin Chan's new season on Sony Yay

How is the dubbing done by Sony Yay?

• Total voters
Lol 🤣, Hungama is the OG man, and how much money you will save by dropping hungama, I think you are just over excited, Yay is doing good job but hungama dubbing is still the best and hungama made shinchan what it is now so, hungama deserves respect imo 😃
Just kidding bro not dropped Hungama TV. 😜😜

Hungama TV showing Old Episodes of Shinchan which is far better than this new episodes. Only thing I want Hungama TV to stop censoring everything.

Just kidding bro not dropped Hungama TV. 😜😜

Hungama TV showing Old Episodes of Shinchan which is far better than this new episodes. Only thing I want Hungama TV to stop censoring everything.
Good decision, I first saw hungama around 2004 and since that day it is always in list of my subscribed channels, I have dropped all other kids channels at some point of time but never hungama ❤

what hungama needs to do

2 hour block of luckyman, kiteretsu, perman atashinchi, and old episodes of shinchan. They have the right to all these programmes. What are the guys who run thid channel doing? This line up is better than any indian kids channel right now. Just start airing this.

I'm watching Shin Chan on hotstar even episodes over there are censored. For example he's calling Manako and other girls as Didi (sister) while he used to flirt with them. Not get chance to watch Shin Chan on Yay.

Absolutely loving Shinchan on Sony Yay. They're doing justice to the show. In the last few years, watching Shinchan on Hungama was getting really frustrating. They were cutting so many scenes that it was difficult to follow even one episode properly. And they changed so many of the dialogues even when the original dialogue didn't contain any adult jokes.

It's not that Sony Yay isn't cutting scenes or censoring but they're doing that in a way that you can still follow the story. I don't even mind the voice changes of some characters. My only problem is with the voice change of Gang Leader because he had a very unique voice and also acted as the narrator for some episodes, specially the horror ones.

Hungama TV censoring below scene which is not a n***ty. Sony Yay showing this and guess what my nephews enjoying and laugh at hearts with this dance scenes by Shinchan.

Hope Hungama TV to start this to show.

3x00PEb.jpeg

Hungama TV censoring below scene which is not a n***ty. Sony Yay showing this and guess what my nephews enjoying and laugh at hearts with this dance scenes by Shinchan.

Hope Hungama TV to start this to show.

3x00PEb.jpeg

Anna just wait for some more time even Sony Yay will start censoring such stuff as parents will lodge complaint aganst same with IBF or directly to the channel itself.

I hope u recall that initially around 2005/2006 when Shinchan had started airing on Hungama then censorship was very minimal even in dialogues later lot many complaints were received and even then central government intervened and directed the channel to censor inappropriate content /change dialogues......during this period even Shinchan went off air from Hungama TV for sometime to make a comeback later with required modifications made.

Not connected with specifically this topic of discussion but i have many times seen channels have more lenient approach towards censorship maybe to attract more viewers or maybe just bcoz of interpreting program code regulations as per their understanding but later when objections r raised then they become very cautious / strict about editing content properly so as to make it suitable for TV viewing /adhere to program code

Anna just wait for some more time even Sony Yay will start censoring such stuff as parents will lodge complaint aganst same with IBF or directly to the channel itself.

I hope u recall that initially around 2005/2006 when Shinchan had started airing on Hungama then censorship was very minimal even in dialogues later lot many complaints were received and even then central government intervened and directed the channel to censor inappropriate content /change dialogues......during this period even Shinchan went off air from Hungama TV for sometime to make a comeback later with required modifications made.

Not connected with specifically this topic of discussion but i have many times seen channels have more lenient approach towards censorship maybe to attract more viewers or maybe just bcoz of interpreting program code regulations as per their understanding but later when objections r raised then they become very cautious / strict about editing content properly so as to make it suitable for TV viewing /adhere to program code
Yes but I want Sony Yay to continue like this. Now a days Kids are very intelligent, they know everything well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock