Breaking Shin Chan's new season on Sony Yay

How is the dubbing done by Sony Yay?

• Total voters
you guys easily forget newer season episodes are more friendly can be viewed with family as they are made keeping family as genre in japan thats why they added more hemawari and kasukabe sections in episodes compared to earlier.

shinchan animation later changed a lot , as it got popular among family members their in japan. so they reduced annoying antics of crayon shinchan/shinnosuke in anime series ,now drastically reduced compared to earlier. even tv restriction in japan is very strict what could be showed and more strict about censor/edits of show only then allowed to be aired in tv channels their.

Last edited:
you guys easily forget newer season episodes are more friendly can be viewed with family as they are made keeping family as genre in japan thats why they added more hemawari and kasukabe sections in episodes compared to earlier. they now drastically reduced compared to earlier.

shinchan animation later changed a lot , as it got popular among family members their in japan. so they reduced annoying antics of crayon shinchan/shinnosuke in anime series . even tv restriction in japan is very strict what could be showed and more strict about censor/edits of show only then allowed to be aired in tv channels their.
Youtube and Facebook both are Fake Media's.

Youtube and Facebook both are Fake Media's.
Agree, just because some youtubers are still making clickbait title video title shinchan not kid friendly not telling full facts everybody starts agreeing with that blindly without comparing newer episodes with earlier episodes. sadly just for views sake even taking advantage of nostalgia, the very least they could do is to tell full information.

Last edited:
Agree, just because some youtubers are still making clickbait title video title shinchan not kid friendly not telling full facts everybody starts agreeing with that blindly without comparing newer episodes with earlier episodes. sadly just for views sake even taking advantage of nostalgia, the very least they could do is to tell full information.
Simple solution for that is Report on the video. I am reporting most of the fake titles / thumbernail video on Youtube. But not got solution from Youtube team just getting confirmation emails from youtube.

Another Happiness for me is I am expecting Sony Yay Youtube channel will upload shinchan episodes on Youtube.

So Disney has lost the television rights of shinchan and now uploading new season digitally on Disney+ Hotstar?

Can anyone confirm which season Sony Yay is airing? Is it season 16 or 17?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock