Should be HD base pack with sd add on.

Rom1moR said:
..the normal subscribers who watches fav SD channels havin no HD feeds will be forced to subscribe HD to get SD channels...
Why would SD Subscriber subscribe HD to get SD FEED?

I think you got it wrong. We are talking about extra HD Base pack along with currently available SD Base pack. We don't want to replace SD Base pack with HD base pack.

We want separate HD base pack so that people can subscribe it abs then if he needs some more SD chs then sd add on or a la carte is there

Sarkar said:

I think you got it wrong. We are talking about extra HD Base pack along with currently available SD Base pack. We don't want to replace SD Base pack with HD base pack.

We want separate HD base pack so that people can subscribe it abs then if he needs some more SD chs then sd add on or a la carte is there
Do u think dth industry is in position to introduce only HD as base pack havin no terms n condition..

Sarkar said:

Correct bro.

This move will make many SD channel to shut thr business as after this..at this moment most of the SD channels r able to place thr channels in SD base pack to get viewers..n for that reason they r payin revenue to DTH to carry them..

Rom1moR said:
Do u think dth industry is in position to introduce only HD as base pack havin no terms n condition..
Not sure about others more specially RDTV with 12 or Sun with 16 but with 71 HD chs Tatasky is in that position for sure [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock