Three new Base packs and one new Add on Pack will be launched on 09-March.

ddthnewuser said:
South Sports Pack Users are not eligible for subscribing to All Sports Add on Pack since Star Sports 1,2,HD1 and HD2 are already part of South Sports base pack.Does anyone know what base packs are eligible for subscribing to All Sports Add on Pack?

You can Subscribe to All Sports add on Pack even if you have South Sports Pack.:)

You can't take a Add on if you have subscribed to one of the Channel as A-la carte but in this case the channels are available in Base pack itself :tup

ABCDEFGH said:
You can Subscribe to All Sports add on Pack even if you have South Sports Pack.:)

You can't take a Add on if you have subscribed to one of the Channel as A-la carte but in this case the channels are available in Base pack itself :tup
I asked the same via customer chat,but they refused to activate it. :angry

Also just a few days back,i asked them to activate Sports 1 addon pack,but they declined my request for the same reason. :angry

I will call helpline and ask once the new packs are launched officially. :tup

ddthnewuser said:
I asked the same via customer chat,but they refused to activate it. :angry

Also just a few days back,i asked them to activate Sports 1 addon pack,but they declined my request for the same reason. :angry

I will call helpline and ask once the new packs are launched officially. :tup

CC is wrong because Every Base Pack has SS 2.:k
So then Whats the use of Sports Add-on if we cant Activate it

ABCDEFGH said:
CC is wrong because Every Base Pack has SS 2.:k
So then Whats the use of Sports Add-on if we cant Activate it

Even i want to ask the same question.Bro,i have Annual South Sports Pack,Could that be a reason?

CC suggested me to upgrade to Ultra Pack which has all the channels. :wall

All i want is Tamil Channels + Malayalam Channels + Sports Channels + English News Channels for less money.

ddthnewuser said:
Thankfully,common sense prevailed.They activated All Sports Addon Pack for me today.

Hi,
What is the hike in South base packs?

Following are the list of new packages and prices:
My 99 pack (99+ mandatory addon)
Dhoom Rs. 199
Dhamaal Mix Rs. 270
Dhamaal Kids Rs. 330
Sports Dhamaka Rs. 360
Bumper Pack Rs. 400
Ultra Pack Rs. 530

For South regional two new packs have been added
South Special Rs. 220
South Sports Special Rs. 275.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock