Seeking Help Should i move to TS.? (Moved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My advise, don't see two three hundred rupees difference and go for some unknown online retailers. The mental agony will be more than that money's worth if you run into problems. Just go with official TS website, as that seems to be the best option!!
Exactly. @Jithin91 bro You will not buy these kind of things many times. So better to go with the official options. You will have the peace of mind.

@Jithin91 bro, the best is to buy it from TS directly. As @Siva bro correctly mentioned.
Also you can get referred from any of us and he'll get Rs.300.
You'll get a call from TS, ask them to create your ID.
Recharge your ID (Rs 2000 - New HD connection+1 month Ultra+HDAF) with multiple recharge platforms*.
*Phonepe - 100 CB on 500
*Niki - 50 CB on 100 (amazon pay balance)
*Haptik - 75 CB on 300 (amazon pay balance)
*Tapzo - 50 CB on 100 (amazon pay balance), may be twice but not sure.
*Paytm - 25 (5*5) on 100 (20*5) with GET5 code.
Rest 900 from any other platform (may be Tez, you'll get a scratch card).
You'll get at least 300 CB.
But it's little laborious.

didn't get this..
isn't the first recharge done by TS Itself..?
Bro, contact TS or let them contact you (when you're referred by anyone).
They'll ask your preference of STB (SD/HD/4K/Transfer), provide that.
They'll create the ID and ask you for your preferred time of installation, also they'll ask you to recharge the amount (say 2000, if you choose HD STB) before installation.
Local TS dealer/service provider will call you for the installation.
Hope it's clear now.

@Pranab bro, for me they SMS the sub ID after placing order. I chose COD, so after getting a SMS, in 1 hr I got call from TS to ask timings for installation. They never asked to recharge. I paid Rs 1800 and extra cable charges and they gave 1 month free pack

@Pranab bro, for me they SMS the sub ID after placing order. I chose COD, so after getting a SMS, in 1 hr I got call from TS to ask timings for installation. They never asked to recharge. I paid Rs 1800 and extra cable charges and they gave 1 month free pack
Yes, that's the procedure (everything was same for me except payments). You can recharge the required amount (once you got your ID) and not pay the technician.
I did that during my TS connection in July'17.

Airtel made my balance to negative..
Infinity pack validity was over yesterday. Nd they just deduct money on DBR basis for Infinity Pack and make my balance to Rs. -11

I thought of using the remaining Rs.13 balance with 99 Pack + 51 Add-On with a DBR of 5/day and can take TS on Monday..
Now airtel made me to took connection today itself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock