Shubh TV Added on LCN 691

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 37
  • Views Views: Views 4,257
mani55555 said:
When KTV hd added in adtv

Still now no signs of K TV HD send mail to Airtel,Call CC requesting K TV HD and New SD channels that were available for DTH.

We can continue requesting them till April otherwise it is good that we choose different DTH with our Choice of Channels.

Saj 007 said:
Wait bro , they are started adding HD channels now hope soon they will add KTV HD too...:tup

Bro how's my decision to wait till April and move to different DTH if not available after that??
Any suggestion or Advice?

karan_hdl said:
Bro how's my decision to wait till April and move to different DTH if not available after that??

It's up to the people who wants KTV HD badly & cannot wait for some days.:k These people can think about moving to a new dth provider.

karan_hdl said:
I'm sure KTV HD will be added very soon. Moreover we don't have any operator to meet our requirements other than TS. TS is costly [emoji12]

Saj 007 said:
It's up to the people who wants KTV HD badly & cannot wait for some days.:k These people can think about moving to a new dth provider.

Just define some days is it after April then it's long days and if New HD channels gets launched within some days still Airtel will give preference to K TV HD or push it to even more days.

Back
Top Bottom