Shubh TV Added on LCN 691

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 37
  • Views Views: Views 4,257
karan_hdl said:
Just define some days is it after April then it's long days and if New HD channels gets launched within some days still Airtel will give preference to K TV HD or push it to even more days.
Bro, send a very harsh email to Nodal. Let's see. At the same time, lets hope that Nodal doesn't shatter your emotions with same old template...

Saj 007 said:
It's up to the people who wants KTV HD badly & cannot wait for some days.:k These people can think about moving to a new dth provider.

Bhai KTV :hd is lame excuse from moving out of adtv to their favorite dth .. We cant stop him yep better moving also right :) .. After KTV :hd addition in adtv if adtv not adding upcoming south 4 :hd channels means they will ask that and final come to an conclusion of I moving to my favorite dth :) .. Yes itz their rights to move on but itz goes on silently instead of posting this time , that time to threatening nothing usefull :) .. I dont know where these people are stayed while their favorite dth haved 10 to 15 hd channels on that time they are enjoyed the time with adtv not thinking of their favorite dth :) ..
  • Note: Not all users some users , i didnt told any name just generally my opinion ..

thisisjagan said:
I'm sure KTV HD will be added very soon. Moreover we don't have any operator to meet our requirements other than TS. TS is costly [emoji12]

Thambi we know one Favorite dth is their to move other that Ts :lol:tup:) ..

Gobinaath said:
Coz all other adtv using bros wentto sleep .. Tha.RP8 bro have weather pblm last nit .. If Shawl , Ritesh , KV , OP bros are there last nit means then i was to sleep last nit :tup:) ..

Yeah means that other guys if available last nyt then all channels addition thread were devided:P

Just kidding, good work bro:tup

Gobinaath said:
Bhai KTV :hd is lame excuse from moving out of adtv to their favorite dth .. We cant stop him yep better moving also right :) .. After KTV :hd addition in adtv if adtv not adding upcoming south 4 :hd channels means they will ask that and final come to an conclusion of I moving to my favorite dth :) .. Yes itz their rights to move on but itz goes on silently instead of posting this time , that time to threatening nothing usefull :) .. I dont know where these people are stayed while their favorite dth haved 10 to 15 hd channels on that time they are enjoyed the time with adtv not thinking of their favorite dth :) ..
  • Note: Not all users some users , i didnt told any name just generally my opinion ..

You didn't get me I am not talking about Upcoming South Channels I want only K TV HD immediately and As you Say some essential SD channels before certain time might be April Ending ideal timing.If K TV HD added soon there is no question of leaving Airtel and other SD channels also can come after April.Airtel can't keep away Zee Tamil HD for long time surely it ll be added.so no need to worry about future.

Still can't understand or believe why Airtel so hesitant in adding K TV HD if it's too costly for them definitely I believe it's worth them.

KTV can Be watched daily in One slot or another as they have some Mass as well as class movies and their telecast Schedule will also be too good in normal days we can watch Super Hits & Mega hits.

thisisjagan said:
Bro, send a very harsh email to Nodal. Let's see. At the same time, lets hope that Nodal doesn't shatter your emotions with same old template...

I sent a Not so harsh nor Soft worded mail to Nodal TN ID in the morning itself let's see how they respond.

Back
Top Bottom