Signal Issue

• Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 2,368
mridul_n said:
9-10 mnths.

U can Complaint it to Customer care about signal & Dish setting.. Engineer will come & Adjust it for gud signals till 1 Year warrenty period..:tup
I also did that.. I m getting 14 plus signal quality & 90 signal strength. :eek:hya

mridul_n said:
not now bro.. actually m scared if signal gone ! :-/
Nothing To Scare about it if you have proper tools :)

1. Switch on your STB , Take it to the Signal status page - Arrange one person to communicate with you in real time while adjusting signal strength.
2. Carry one marker pen & go to your dish installation.
3.Mark 3 line - one is on the azimuth, the other on the elevation ( Azimuth = left - right movement. | Elevation = up and down movement) and the other on the LNB center.
4.First loose the LNB slightly for a gentle skew of LNB. Slightly rotate the LNB left or right as Shawl_who said and check for the improvement for signal strength.You maximize the signal strength in this step.
5. If you feel , it is not improved or if you are not satisfied with the current set up --- Go to next step with proper tools for unbolting.
6. No need to make any adjustment
7. Just push and pull (Left & right | Up & Down) the dish gently from behind of the dish and see the variation in signal strength.
8.Loosen/tighten / adjust the dish according to your judgement for a maximum signal quality.:)
Note: Do not stand in front of your dish while checking the signal status.
If any obstruction in front of your dish such as tree or something similar :D
- Remove it before doing the experiments.

Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock