Siri Kannada GEC

fpuhLuw.jpg

All ready launched in all cable network and this channel have good picture quality and I want to see in all dth very soon

I'm having DEN, only channel info is coming with technical problem. I was able to see this channel only during its launch in cable for 1-2months.

U7KFG7p.jpg

May be this channel is kept at the last during transmission where it is not accessible with average signal.

I'm having DEN, only channel info is coming with technical problem. I was able to see this channel only during its launch in cable for 1-2months.

U7KFG7p.jpg

May be this channel is kept at the last during transmission where it is not accessible with average signal.
So we can't expect this channel in DTH
Worst channel no Proper planning, Promotion and This Channel will be another ' Kalki Kannada ' channel

Siri Kannada must learn from Malayalam channels for their availability.

Just looked at Mazhavil Manorama HD, which is having an impression of around 80K is FREE TO AIR and available in all the DTH platforms at zero cost. Graphics is also eye soothing..

Siri Kannada must also launch HD channel with availability in all platforms.

Siri Kannada must learn from Malayalam channels for their availability.

Just looked at Mazhavil Manorama HD, which is having an impression of around 80K is FREE TO AIR and available in all the DTH platforms at zero cost. Graphics is also eye soothing..

Siri Kannada must also launch HD channel with availability in all platforms.
They can tie up with manorama and can dub their content to reduce cost.. Kerala content connects to nativity..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock