Small mini-dish for Ku-band and mini DVB-S2 satellite receiver with carrying case

• Thread starter Vinay
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 12,408
anil sharma said:
Vinay said:
Bapun Raz said:
Thanks for the info bro and what's the use of this:-

X6BaB.gif

This is the MPEG4 DVB-S2 set-top box (satellite receiver) which works on 12Volts adaptor or a car battery or a Solar panel.
It has LNB In, RCA Audio-Video Outputs, 12 volts DC In and remote sensor.

dear vinay plez post price detail of this product and where u found.

Million dollar Question. Great Product. Very small size FTA MPEG - 4 Receiver. How to operate it? Any remote / keys available for it? Does it work as satellite finder? Price? Inbuilt Sound (I know this is over expectations)?

Thanks.

Max said:
Million dollar Question. Great Product. Very small size FTA MPEG - 4 Receiver. How to operate it? Any remote / keys available for it? Does it work as satellite finder? Price? Inbuilt Sound (I know this is over expectations)?

It can be operated like any other Satellite Receiver box. Yes remote is available with it.
If connected to a TV with a preset transponder, then it works as a satellite finder.
The price is US$9 + $34 for shipping. So INR price is Rs2200.
There is no in-built speaker, but you can connect the Audio port to a music system or TV.

How Fast! With recording? thats great. but where u can attach removable drive?

Thanks.

Max said:

Thanks.

Yes there is a PVR option and the removable drive has to be connected to the USB port on the device.

Vinay said:
If connected to a TV with a preset transponder, then it works as a satellite finder.

Does it beep / what on signal found? Thanks. Sorry too many questions were for you there.

Max said:
Does it beep / what on signal found? Thanks. Sorry too many questions were for you there.

No beeps but the sound on TV will come on as soon as the dish is pointing in the right direction.

Ask questions friend, no problem. We will help you in knowing all these technical things.

Vinay said:
Max said:

Thanks.

Yes there is a PVR option and the removable drive has to be connected to the USB port on the device.

Please post photo of USB socket of the device. Maybe this is last question of the session from me to you. Thanks for fast replies and for this time!

Very Nice!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock