Smit corporation facing govt hurdle for launching CAM in india market.

me_saket

Reaction score
when i ask for availability of CAM device on its official facebook page

i got following reply
SMIT Corporation Dear Sir, SMiT CAM is available right now in India. Please contact our Country Manager of India for detailed info, Himanshu Sharma, Email: [email protected].

Thursday at 7:58am

when i send email to Mr himanshu i got following reply

Himanshu Sharma
Jun 6 (2 days ago)
to me
Dear Saket

I am appreciate your concern about the new technology in television industry. We are working to launch this product with every DTH and Cable Tv operators in India market. We are waiting for Govt guidelines on iDTV + CAM solution. Kindly write a email to BIS, I&B Ministry and TRAI, so that they will do it as quick as possible.

Best Regards
Himanshu Sharma

Country Manager, India

SMiT Corporation

416, World Trade Centre, Babar Road,

Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001 (INDIA)

Tel:- +91 11 45697333, Fax:- +91 11 45694333

Mobile:- +91 9818937189

Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 08:56:55 +0530
To: Himanshu <[email protected]>
Subject: Hello- availability of cam
Hi

I am saket kewate, resident of bangalore.

In month of february I read news article of smit corp launching cam devices in india and opned its offiice in new delhi.

Till now I didn't got any news and availability of ur product in market.

Yesterday I got reply from ur official facebook page with ur email id and to check availibility of ur product.

I wish to know which cam with encryption standards available in indian market with full details specification and price.

I would be interested to buy one piece for my personal use and will recomand to my friend and relative based on review.

Waiting for ur reply.

Thanks

so BIS, IB and TRAI is not taking intereset for launching these devices in market.

previuosly also dish tv failed to get their dish freedom card sale in market.

I request to plz send email to following ids and make govt to finalised guidelines soon

[email protected],

IB misistry, Mr manish tiwari- [email protected],
[email protected]

BIS india
[email protected]

so BIS, IB and TRAI is not taking intereset for launching these devices in market.

previuosly also dish tv failed to get their dish freedom card sale in market.

I request to plz send email to following ids and make govt to finalised guidelines soon

Dish-TV did not fail. They are not willing to sell it everywhere, To my info the product is sold in very few places, If they start selling it online, We will see how it goes. So please dont feel no one wnats it. It is just not available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock