Breaking Twice Airtel Refunded Me - For Non Availability Of Channels In Package!

• Thread starter Thread starter Vadirocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 6,136

Guys Now Only I Have Observed One More Thing That

On 18th Feb An Amount Of Rs.191 Credited Into My Account (That Time I Was Having Some More Broadcaster Packs)

So Airtel Refunded Me Twice!

Any trai mail id? I want complaint against airtel for zee hindi family pack I couldn't get zee anmol cinema

Guys Got Refund Successfully For Non Availability Of Channels In Package!

Here Is The Story First I Sent Mail!

Hi Sir, Good Morning, I'm Vadivelan Fro Bangalore! A Very Big Fan Of Airtel Services!

From Past One Month I'm Going Through This Issue! In Airtel Digital TV Connection!

Customer ID: *************
Mobile: *************

As Per TRAI Rule I Have Opted For New Package System!

Under New Package System! I Have Opted These 2 Below Packages

1. Sun Ultimate HD

2. TV18 Karnataka Budget HD

Under Sun Ultimate HD Pack There Are 22 Channels (14 SD Channels + 8 HD Channels Must Be There As Per Sun Network & TRAI Website) But In Airtel 18 Channels Only Available (14 SD + 4 HD) And Udaya HD, Surya HD, Gemini Movies HD & Gemini Music HD Missing! Without Having Those Channels In My Package Why Should I Pay For It?

Under TV18 Karnataka Budget HD There Are 11 Channels(6 SD + 5 HD Channels) But Airtel Providing Only 9 Channels (6 SD + 3 HD), Colors Tamil HD & FYI TV18 HD Missing! Without Having Those Channels In My Package Why Should I Pay For It?

Why Airtel Cheating It's Customers?

Your Customer Care People Have Really No Answer For This? & They Don't Know What TRAI Rule Is?

Finally I Want To Know When (Date Of Addition) These Missing HD Channels Will Be Launched On Airtel? If Not

Refund Me The Amount Which I'm Paying For Non-Existence Channels

Expecting Any One of Above Solutions From You!

With Regards
Vadvelan G

Reply Which I Got!

Dear Mr. Vadivelan,

Warm greetings from Airtel!

I am Hemant Arora, your Airtel experience advisor.

This is in response to your email dated 05th March 2019 regarding package related concern for your airtel DTH account number **********.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
We tried to reach you at *********** on 06th March 2019 at 11:00 AM from **********. However, we were unable to connect with you as there was no response.

moreover, we would like to inform you that we already credited the amount of Rs. 150/- into your above mentioned DTH account and In view of the market feedback, we keep on adding new channels time to time. We take this as a feedback and would keep you posted on the same for channels regardings will be available we'll update you accordingly.

if you have any further queries/concerns, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with a resolution as soon as possible.

Regards,
Hemant Arora
Customer Experience
On

Hi Sir, Good Morning, I'm Vadivelan Fro Bangalore! A Very Big Fan Of Airtel Services!

From Past One Month I'm Going Through This Issue! In Airtel Digital TV Connection!

1. Sun Ultimate HD

Under Sun Ultimate HD Pack There Are 22 Channels (14 SD Channels + 8 HD Channels Must Be There As Per Sun Network & TRAI Website) But In Airtel 18 Channels Only Available (14 SD + 4 HD) And Udaya HD, Surya HD, Gemini Movies HD & Gemini Music HD Missing! Without Having Those Channels In My Package Why Should I Pay For It?

Under TV18 Karnataka Budget HD There Are 11 Channels(6 SD + 5 HD Channels) But Airtel Providing Only 9 Channels (6 SD + 3 HD), Colors Tamil HD & FYI TV18 HD Missing! Without Having Those Channels In My Package Why Should I Pay For It?

Your Customer Care People Have Really No Answer For This? & They Don't Know What TRAI Rule Is?

Finally I Want To Know When (Date Of Addition) These Missing HD Channels Will Be Launched On Airtel? If Not

With Regards
Vadvelan G

Reply Which I Got!

Dear Mr. Vadivelan,

This is in response to your email dated 05th March 2019 regarding package related concern for your airtel DTH account number **********.

We tried to reach you at *********** on 06th March 2019 at 11:00 AM from **********. However, we were unable to connect with you as there was no response.

moreover, we would like to inform you that we already credited the amount of Rs. 150/- into your above mentioned DTH account and In view of the market feedback, we keep on adding new channels time to time. We take this as a feedback and would keep you posted on the same for channels regardings will be available we'll update you accordingly.

if you have any further queries/concerns, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with a resolution as soon as possible.

Regards,
Hemant Arora
Customer Experience

On which Mail ID you Mail this ? Please send Mail ID

1. Sun Ultimate HD

With Regards
Vadvelan G

Reply Which I Got!

Dear Mr. Vadivelan,

Regards,
Hemant Arora
Customer Experience
I too subscribed for TV18 Karnataka Budget HD , I will copy paste the same & I will mail them to get refunded 😌

Back
Top Bottom