[snap] Trace Sports on airtel 234

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 8,901
good unique channel added by adtv. i think it is not available in any other dth or mso. nice snaps from people.:tup

Here some from my side ;)

2n0zfs.jpg

shawl_who said:
whats d size of ur TV?
The channel logo, is going out of d screen in my TV.
The 'E' in TRACE is touching the edge of d screen, whereas in d pic u post, E is very far from edge of screen.

I THINK theres problem with your tv:angry

dishkiller said:
shawl_who said:
whats d size of ur TV?
The 'E' in TRACE is touching the edge of d screen, whereas in d pic u post, E is very far from edge of screen.

are you using CRT TV.... I think Trace Sports uses simulcast on SD and HD channels, means the HD version is downscaled for SD viewing. So, CRT tvs (or any tv which do not support 16:9 aspect ratio) will have this problem

Enjoy ADTV Viewers.. :eek:hya

mmadhankumar said:
dishkiller said:
shawl_who said:
whats d size of ur TV?

are you using CRT TV.... I think Trace Sports uses simulcast on SD and HD channels, means the HD version is downscaled for SD viewing. So, CRT tvs (or any tv which do not support 16:9 aspect ratio) will have this problem

From morning 4 AM onwards its display perfect to all ratio (airtel adjust it),yes you are right HD version is downscaled for SD viewing.

Will enjoy this channel as i go back to home as i am out of my city

This is the first ind. DTH service who added this channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock