Snaps from my new TataSky HD

why watermark pics? who cares. its not like its launched yesterday and these pics are exclusive.

had some software issues on the Technicolor HD box. although i was sure it was a software issue, TS wanted to change my box to make sure it was a software issue.

had an tech. visiting my house today to replace my box. now i have a Samsung HD box.

also i requested to provide a universal remote to me. while migrating, i was given only the HD box and not any remote. i was informed i can use the same remote and for migration they replace only the box.

now i insisted them to provide a universal remote for hd box. glad they agreed and now i have my universal remote.. :eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

20130923_185024.jpg

20130923_185050.jpg

Good that they provide it now, are those bugs are gone or still in this box also Madhan bro.

Gssran said:
Good that they provide it now, are those bugs are gone or still in this box also Madhan bro.

no those bugs were still there.... and few minutes back i got call from tatasky technical team head who have confirmed that its a bug and will be sorted out thru a software update very soon. i was given a SR number and his mobile number to follow this issue. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock